By registering for Find Your Audience Axis and related activities (the “Course”) conducted or organized by Audience Audit, Inc. (the “Organizer”), I (the “Participant”) hereby agree to these terms and conditions. I have been advised not to register for or attend the Course if I have objections to the following Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”).
- Course Participation
- Admittance. Registration entitles Participant to access to the Course and private Axis Finders Facebook group. Any and all other costs associated with Participant’s participation, including, without limitation, any online access, phone charges or other expenses, will be Participant’s sole responsibility.
- Termination. I acknowledge that Organizer reserves the right to prohibit my attendance at or request my removal from the Course if I fail to abide by this Agreement, or Organizer, in its sole discretion, considers my presence and/or behavior to create a disruption or to hinder the Course and/or the enjoyment of the Course by other participants.
- Registration Fees
- Payment. Payment of the applicable fees for the Course is due in full in accordance with the payment plan I selected, and in any case, prior to participation. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, Organizer may refuse to admit me to the Course and will have no liability in that regard.
- Taxes. The fees may be subject sales tax, value added tax, or any other taxes and duties which, if applicable, will be charged to me in addition to the fees.
- Course Content
All intellectual property rights in and to the Course, the Course content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Course are owned by Organizer, the Course sponsors or speakers presenting in the Course. I may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks appearing at the Course or in any copyrighted or otherwise proprietary information presented at or in connection with the Course without the prior written permission of the owner of the intellectual property.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests received prior to one week after the participant is given access to the Course will receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after one week after the participant is given access to the Course.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the written notice.
- Substitution Policy
Once I have been granted access to the Course, I understand that my registration cannot be changed, substituted, or reissued to a different person.
- No Professional Advice Disclaimer
The information contained in or made available by the Organizer or any third party through the Course or their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields. Organizer does not offer any professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in the Course should be confused as such advice. Neither Organizer, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors or any affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the Participant or the Participant’s business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in the Course or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the Course or any products or services provided pursuant to the Course.
I understand that that certain information of a confidential nature may be disclosed by the Organizer, presenters or other participants during the Course, to include personal information, tools, processes, strategies, materials and other business trade secrets. I will not intentionally disclose this confidential information to any third party or use the confidential information for my own benefit without specific approval by the person or entity making the disclosure of confidential information to me.
- Audio/Visual Release
By participating in the Course, I understand that portions of the Course may be recorded in video and audio and/or captured in still and/or digital photographs by the Organizer. I agree that the Organizer and its assigns have the right and permission to use such recordings and photographs for any purpose without further compensation, permission, or notification. Organizer owns all rights in any audio, video, and/or photograph captured during the Course.
- Jurisdiction and Disputes
Mandatory FTC Earnings Disclaimer: I want to be absolutely clear about this course and your expected results. All business ventures carry inherent risks. This is neither a get-rich-quick scheme, nor a magic bullet. You must work very hard to succeed in any business venture. All quotes and results previously mentioned are personal experiences, and should not be interpreted as typical. Do not infer that these examples are promises or guarantees of earnings. Every person and market is different, so results naturally vary. I can’t guarantee results (no one can), but I can guarantee a full refund within 1 week if you don’t believe the program is right for you. I intend to make this the best business course you’ve ever taken, and the best investment you’ve ever made in your personal development. It’s this simple: if you’re not absolutely happy, I don’t feel I’ve earned your money.