Finding your best audiences isn’t rocket science. You can do it — I see people do it every day. Chances are, you just haven’t been shown the right way to do it — or (worse) you’ve been taught the WRONG way. So it’s been frustrating, and the results haven’t been helpful.
But once you get the hang of understanding your audiences this way, and following through with a marketing strategy that MAKES SENSE, everything gets easier. And I mean, EVERYTHING:
- Keeping your customers happy, engaged and buying;
- Encouraging the prospects you want, and keeping the ones you don’t from wasting your time (and theirs);
- Figuring out what you should be writing about on your website, on your blog and on social media;
- Determining which events you should attend, and which you shouldn’t;
- Setting your pricing and other features for your products and services;
- Differentiating the new offers which will interest your ideal customers from those that are distracting you and sapping your time and resources.
But maybe online courses aren’t your thing. Or you want some additional support, insight, and feedback as you work through the course and the worksheets.
Either way, I’m happy to work with you to identify your ideal audiences and reach the people you most want to serve.
Working With Me
I get it — I’m a small business owner too. And my favorite thing to do is help you fix your business and find audiences that will love you EXACTLY for who you are and what you do that nobody else does.
I LOVE working one-on-one with other small business owners. I applaud their energy, their passion, and their bravery. But I also understand feeling uncertain, insecure, confused, frustrated and discouraged.
My job is to help you find the work, and the customers, who make all the effort and sacrifice worth it. I know you can do it, and that when you do you’ll find a new joy in your work, every day.
Our work together is confidential. I’m here to help, support, encourage and push you. I honor your goals for your business and your life — whatever they may be.
We’ll dig, then dig deeper. We’ll challenge each other. We’ll laugh, and maybe we’ll cry (it happens). We’ll find your truth.
Working With You
- You are ready to dig in. Frustration is fine, stagnation is not. You’re ready to make a change.
- You care about making a difference for someone out there, not just cashing dem checks.
- You’re ready to do the hard work that will make you visible to the people you want to help, and show them you’re the right solution. Finding your ideal audiences is only the first step — and nothing will change if you’re not willing to spend time and effort reaching out to prospects and customers.
- You believe in your talents, and want to be paid what you’re worth (even if you’re not doing that now).
- You believe in your ability — and responsibility — to make your business what you want it to be.
- You welcome a relaxed and friendly approach — but aren’t afraid of being pushed a little to make the changes you need.
- You honor your time and mine.
- You don’t mind a little swearing (or a lot — your choice).
We’ll work together to help you move forward, covering whatever material makes sense given your situation and your challenges.
This can give you a jumpstart to working through the Audience Axis process, or help you over a particularly frustrating bump in the road.
Monthly coaching (3 months)
We’ll meet twice a month, making steady progress towards refocusing your business on your best audiences and making sure all of your messaging, products and content are supporting that effort.
This is a great way to work through the entire Audience Axis process for your business — from identifying the work you most want to do, the audiences that most want that work and the features and benefits they’ll find most compelling, to strategizing the content and marketing efforts that will engage and excite them.
Fee: 6 hours (2 sessions/month for 3 months) = $2,000
We can cover tremendous ground in a one- or two-day intensive session here in sunny Phoenix. You’ll come out the other end feeling energized and excited, with new clarity and focus about your business, your audiences and your next steps.
One-day workshop (8AM-4PM) = $3,000 (lunch included, travel and lodging are your responsibility)
Two-day workshop (8AM-4PM Day 1, 8AM-12PM Day 2) = $4,400 (lunch both days included, travel and lodging are your responsibility)
Coaching clients are also invited to participate in my private Axis Finders Facebook Group with other small business owners who are using the Audience Axis process to refine and reach their ideal audiences.
Scheduled coaching sessions may be rescheduled at my discretion and as time permits. Fees for coaching and workshops are not refundable but may be transferred to another client under some circumstances and with permission.